• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Dwarfs!!

Thread starter #1
Midgets, Dwarfs (I mean no offense if I am being offensive), If you could be able to play as them, it would be Epic.
You have a new set of Pros and Cons, for example yiu are smaller, then it is easier to go through smal things but harder to climb over fences or similar, and you have a smaller profile but runs slower because of distance between legs. It would be epic, and then someone comes and roleplay Tyrion Lannister

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
Another (bit of an unfair) pro is that if you're in an area where there's tall grasses, those can be used as an advantage to hide yourself from other people. I don't think most people would think of that as being fair.

iR4DzZ

Backer
Another (bit of an unfair) pro is that if you're in an area where there's tall grasses, those can be used as an advantage to hide yourself from other people. I don't think most people would think of that as being fair.
Agreed! the idea is great but the pros are just unfair.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Thinking from a realistic stand point, dwarfism is only present in 1 of every 400,000. Giving people this choice would probably conclude in an island with an abnormal amount of "small" people. As funny as it would be to see an island full of dwarfism I wouldn't want it actually added to the game....but its funny to think about.

Thread starter #5
Yeah you are probably right. but it would be hilarious wouldnt it?

Thread starter #7
Honestly, I think it'd be offensive.
You might be right, but for myself I think it would be more offensive to not have it in a game. that is what I think is the most offensive thing to do, to not add it in the game because it is not "normal" like others

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I think no to dwarf characters, but yes to a deep level of character customisation/creation.

Male/female, various heights, weights and skin tone.

Then depending on the height customisation, you could potentially create a dwarf character.

But this would probably be much further into development, if at all.