• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

early 80's style vehicles.

Thread starter #1

Creatureonthewing

Backer
3 wheelers were big in the 80's and very dangerous... lol... toss one of those in and give it big bouncy bubble tires!

I noticed the vehicles dont look new and fancy on the recent vids you guys handed out to the tubers. It just suits the style in my opinion.

i grew up in the early 80's watching the old 80's zombie and slasher movies. The old style just hits the nail on the head for me.

i realize this is probably just a personal viewpoint of mine but if anyone that was born in the 90's agrees i would be interested in knowing.

Last edited:
Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I'd personally like to see an old style of vehicles. As I was born in the 90's I don't tend to see much of the "older" generation of vehicles but I'd love to actually have them in a game!

(I have been looking at buying a reliant robin off of eBay :p )

Tally Ho!

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the older vehicles, as I'm also a demolition derby driver. But, a few like these might go pretty well in game IMO.

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
I agree! Much more character, real metal, and much easier to work on than modern cars.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I would love to have a station wagon. (Any "Organ Trail" players should agree)

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I definitley agree

I would like to see a old Mercedes, either a gas or diesel model or both would be nice.

I would also love to see some old motorcycles.

Also since the game is set on a group of islands then we should be able to find dune buggy's.

(Any say Speed Buggy lol)

Moderator #9

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
If you're saying buggies... may I suggest Caterhams, they're little kit cars made down the road from me :)

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
If you're saying buggies... may I suggest Caterhams, they're little kit cars made down the road from me :)

lol yes just yes, those things are awesome......I want one.

I bet they are pretty speedy, they could be good for pursuit vehicels used by Madmax style lawmen or bandit's. I could imagine a entire clan with these roaming the island. Imagine how badass they would look after a survivor got a hold of one and modified it with armor and a shunt/plow, and for some reason I just need to put a spike on each rim. Is there any trunk space in the back or is the metal bar in the back the luggage holder.

Moderator #11

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
lol yes just yes, those things are awesome......I want one.

I bet they are pretty speedy, they could be good for pursuit vehicels used by Madmax style lawmen or bandit's. I could imagine a entire clan with these roaming the island. Imagine how badass they would look after a survivor got a hold of one and modified it with armor and a shunt/plow, and for some reason I just need to put a spike on each rim. Is there any trunk space in the back or is the metal bar in the back the luggage holder.
There is not space in the back.. That adds extra weight :p The latest caterham can actually beat the Bugatti Veyron around a 'typical' track due to the power to weight ratio and how fast the vehicle can go around the corner :)

Yeah, they'd look sweet in the game but due to copyright, would it be called the Caterhum? :p

Moderator #13

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
lol what about Hummingbird, because they're small, fast and your heart will beat over a thousand times a minute while driving it.
Pics?

Moderator #16

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah good memories........well terrifying ones.......ones of being a passenger with a driver going break neck speed.

Going on the 80's theme I would like to see some Canal boat's, they are converted into houseboat's alot and if decent sized rivers are added they would be really good for traveling through the island's. They could also be turned into mini iron clad's with enough modifications.

lol I want to mod a canal boat enough to look like the U-Boat that is just awesome.

Here is something that would be awesome the Kawasaki Jet Mate

Here is a old style Jet Ski called the Wet Bike, if it's good enough for James Bond it's good enough for us.

Last edited: