• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Easter Eggs

Thread starter #1

Handicap

Backer
What Zombie Easter Eggs would you like to see?

Maybe something like, Romero's Super Market?

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
In the future please only use the suggestion board to...you know.... make a suggestion...

If you'd like to talk about the game use the General Discussion forum.

Moderator #4

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I don't think a game like this would suit Easter Eggs. Don't get me wrong they are fun to find, but in a game which is based around survival Easter eggs would be the last thing on my mind. Maybe secret notes scattered by the devs? hinting new islands which could be popping up?

Kodama

Backer
The idea of having secret documents and notes scattered around the world that would tell of the back story of the begining of the zombie apocalypse or of potentially upcioming features or areas is a really good idea, and I would love to see that

Moderator #8

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
I agree. After you get all the gear and stuff the game should give you more to do so you don't just want to go RDM people. I like the idea of figuring out how the infection started and the backstory

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
As long as they are subtle and match the atmosphere then I agree. And some Easter eggs about backstory would be cool :cool:

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
id say like depending on the story maybe a few items like a broken vial that contained the infection where it first started so we can see the ground zero just random things that match with the story, also along with easter eggs maybe stories about the Devs too in a journal item describing how their life would be like if they were stuck in the STN world

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I don't think ground zero of the infection would be on the islands, but I do think we should have overrun military roadblocks and survivor shelters
I ment ground zero as in where the zombies first came to be on the island not the entire zombie infection in general

Moderator #17

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
"Easter Eggs" that helped clue players to very rare items in the world potentially would be nice.

CmndrWolf

this is kind of a car/building easter egg. the car that was used as megases head and coops house I think that would be a cool easter egg. the robot megas wont move so don't worry not op its just his head which is a car will move and the house well in the show they only show the outside of it and the characters in the basement when there inside. so go ahead and do what you want with the interear part of the house.

or you could add the revolver that allucard uses.

peterpiper007

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Backer
I actually wouldn't mind outside references in the game so long as they were subtle and intelligently placed. Romero's supermarket was a nice idea because it wouldn't be obvious or out of place within the setting of the game. Other examples could be famous streets such as Bourban St. (New Orleans) or 23rd Avenue (New York), etc. Perhaps less-known landmarks, parks, or buildings? Of course, this could go either way, with lots of references to other zombie movies/games/books/etc or just truly random bits that players ask for throughout the development cycle. The problem would be excess in either direction.

I don't think a game like this would suit Easter Eggs. Don't get me wrong they are fun to find, but in a game which is based around survival Easter eggs would be the last thing on my mind. Maybe secret notes scattered by the devs? hinting new islands which could be popping up?
Agreed