• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Easy-ish starter weapon

Thread starter #1
how about being able to make a simple wooden club (melee)

ing.. 1 or 2 firewood

tool... draw knife
no bench

= Wooden club

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'd rather prefer make a spear/stakes, maybe with a stake somepoint we can "execute" zeds if we can get the drop on one/get behind them quick enough and or use them for ammunition.

Zedertone

Verdun God
Backer
How about you find a melee weapon since it's survival.
This comment made me cringe.

And, I also agree, given they take forever to knock the hell out you're pretty much screwed as a newbie with zombies on you. And to the asshole I quoted, it IS survival meaning you need to do things to SURVIVE.

Thread starter #5
How about you find a melee weapon since it's survival.
that would be great if you could gtd that every shack/farm/cabin in the middle of nowhere has a melee weapon to acquire. But if you spawn in the middle of nowhere with no lootable structures nearby, or near a farmhouse and there are no weapons available, would be nice to have and alternative.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Love that guy's pissy attitude lol, "just find one it's survival.." what a prick.

I know if I had a sharp edge and was surrounded by branches, I'd totally make a spear. 100% realistism there.

I can't survive more than 2 fistfights without finding heals or a weapon. Maybe make the spear super fragile if they don't want it to be too good?