• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

eating your deer you kill

should your kill bring in more animals?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

soh_zombie88

DEAD MAN WALKING
Backer
so in a video i seen he killed a deer and a zombie came up and started eating the deer so maybe have bears, dogs and other animals also go after what you kill maybe as bait for other animals so you can get more food but at the same time could be to much food just food for thought

Thread starter #3

soh_zombie88

DEAD MAN WALKING
Backer
I'm sure you'll be able to harvest your kill, considering you have the correct equipment
yeah i know you can do that but what im thinking about is when you kill something you got to make sure you get to it before a zombie or bear get to it so you can get the meat or fat or what ever you can get out of the animal

Pzychopathic_J

A friendly pzychopath
Backer
If there are predators in the game, bears, wolves ect. (and they are in the area of attraction) then yea i would think a kill should draw them in considering it has that effect on zombies.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
So a kill might attract other predators? Sounds right. But what attracts zombies? Well, we know sound it one thing. But what else? Smell? Thinking caps on everyone... lets give the Dev team another headache!

Pzychopathic_J

A friendly pzychopath
Backer
If we are talking drawing zombies, blood for one could, as in if they have a bleed mechanic a zombie could "follow" a blood trail till the wound is patched same could be said for a blood trail left by an animal. "Wound said animal blood trail leads away zombie, escape possible bad time". There wont be much that will draw a zombie outside sight, sound, smell so it really comes down to amounts of attraction. Small amount of stimulus little to no zombies attracted. LARGE amount possibilities of xKM wide attraction of all zombies or a forced spawn of x amount in a given area triggering horde conditions.

Last edited: