• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Electric wheelchair...

Thread starter #1

HiTManX666

Backer
or just a regular one, either one I think would make a very interesting addition to the game, not necessarily just for laughs but if there is injuries in the game this may provide faster movement on certain surfaces if a player has broken or injured legs. Also it would be hilarious seeing someone roll down the street in a rascal shooting up zombies. haha thanks for your time

WiseManNero

A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon
Backer
or just a regular one, either one I think would make a very interesting addition to the game, not necessarily just for laughs but if there is injuries in the game this may provide faster movement on certain surfaces if a player has broken or injured legs. Also it would be hilarious seeing someone roll down the street in a rascal shooting up zombies. haha thanks for your time
hey maybe it could be made more practical with a broken legs mechanic

Davz Not Here

Backer

actually ..... not a bad idea at all .....

not just for an injured friend (lots of threads on injuries) or for humor .....
wheel chairs could be re-purposed as trailers, wheelbarrows, and something to pull parts from for other craft-able items .....
and the electric version, same thing but with more parts to pull from it

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
This would be cool to use after you sustain leg injuries, use it like @Davz Not Here said transporting supplies, salvage parts from it and maybe strap some schmuck to it who has been causing trouble and drive them through hordes of zeds as punishment.
+1

Davz Not Here

Backer
exactly still i'm not sure anything could top the sweet satisfaction of killing z brains whilst rolling around in a wheelchair

omfg ..... a rolling bomb ..... set up a ramp and rails from the roof of your house, send the wheel chair flaming into the night ..... BOOM

zed bodies flying every which way

Davz Not Here

Backer
Hell yes only issue being after one horde is gone another will hear the blast and come shambling up and then it's back to square one
/agreed ..... and i would think, that it might attract 3x-5x's as many ..... actually .... now you have an interesting way to attack the other groups compound (mentality hit?) ..... but that is neither here nor there .....

for the purposes of keeping the idea (explosive wheelchair) alive in this thread ..... let the player decide if they want to make the item and risk it .....

sometimes you have to roll the hard six .....