Elite Khan Killer Squad

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Frankly, i enjoy it. They provide entertainment a more color full if somewhat negative aspect. Often the big bad wolf is much more interesting to observe than the sheriff. As its always been. Providing they dont grief and abuse the game/forum rules, not seeing anything wrong with it. You get back what you give naturally, people are giving them shit because they are attracting it lol. I care not more entertainment for reading.
2 things...
1. His name isn't Frankly it's @Dr. J
and
2. "You get back what you give naturally, people are giving them shit because they are attracting it lol"
Are you calling me shit!?

Don't be confused because yes, I'm just being an ass :D :p

DZS

Survivor
Backer
2 things...
1. His name isn't Frankly it's @Dr. J
and
2. "You get back what you give naturally, people are giving them shit because they are attracting it lol"
Are you calling me shit!?

Don't be confused because yes, I'm just being an ass :D :p

Thread starter Moderator #63

strategos2411

Lead Moderator
Lead Mod
Backer
:D i started this thread to show the Khans that they have a bigger fight on their hands than they thought. Not really got time to run a clan, but at least we know we've got peeps willing to have our backs against the Khans ;)

DZS

Survivor
Backer
The Khans seem like a clan that hangs out in games like Day Z a bit different to fallout 2. The mechanics of STN and hopefully future game features as things expand will present some real challenges for clans such as the Khans they will have to adapt because traditional bulldozing ahead KOS wont work.

That said as leader of my small group im quite interested in trading with them, as should anyone who sees the value in trade. STN will be a thinking mans game.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Agent Derb

Backer
Count me as neutral. Solo player here. I will be watching to see if I want to join a side or just cause chaos between the groups. :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

From a shop, somewhere in NZ
Love it!

You tell them to leave it... otherwise they'll have a crazy english dude fly down there for a kick off :mad:

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Where's them Khans at :D Wonder if they really gonna pk haha. Hey Mods i know they love to be pushy did you really need to shutdown their recruitment thread?

Where my jollys

Last edited: