• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Rav Solo

Backer
  • Will we be able to dig? I think the digging option like in 7 Days to Die or Life is Feudal would be a great element to the game.

• Could dig trenches to catch zombies or hide from them

• Tunnels or bunkers to build underground

• Trenches or water systems from a pond to your house or crops
Again I look at this game and it’s amazing real potential to add the real things people would do in events like this. Sandbags if a pond is over flooding and so on.

• Bunkers around the map a player could use for a base

Banned #2

Scotty37

Backer
I know that there will be crops, but its unlikely that you'll be able to dig trenches or bunkers. Maybe it could come under the traps category? As far as I know there will be no building in the game, just the ability to reinforce all 400 of their different types of houses. This giant map is handmade down to the last detail and is not proceduraly generated. The Devs have been working hard for over 3 years to maximise its potential. I can ensure you that if there isn't the ability to build or dig, then you will still be blown away by its features. And as you said, there is a chance that there will be some "underground" bunkers around the map, we'll just have to wait and find out.

But if you do want something to look forward to then you should read my post https://community.survivethenights.net/threads/ive-spotted-something-game-changing-on-the-map.8414/

Its about something interesting on the map :)

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
  • Will we be able to dig? I think the digging option like in 7 Days to Die or Life is Feudal would be a great element to the game.

Again I look at this game and it’s amazing real potential to add the real things people would do in events like this. Sandbags if a pond is over flooding and so on.

I believe previously the devs have stated that there will be no tunneling or digging in STN.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer

No.

No.

No.

Maybe, not by digging. No terrain edit like that.

Might be a pre-existing bunker. You can't make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.