• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Every time I see changes on the changelog...

Thread starter #1

colours

Survival Aficionado
Backer
It makes me more and more excited! It's like a daily progress report that I can view once a day or every couple of days and it never fails to put a smile on my face, this feature I wanted to see? BAM! Being worked on! This bug I encountered? SMASH! It's been squashed out of existence!

Maybe I'm just too excitable but I wanted to say you guys are doing such a great job, and it's so awesome to watch this game grow into what we all know it can be. So I wanted to say thank you from one faithful backer!

Admin #2

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thanks much for your continued support, things have settled nicely in the community in my personal opinion. We've been left with a few dozen really dedicated bug hunters! As hectic and chaotically stressful as this release has been it's really opened up our ability to test and fix things! We simply could not do this as a team there just isn't enough time in the day.

We're really looking forward to the coming weeks/months and 2018 in general! We have something to prove now and plan on getting it done. Thanks again for the support to you and everyone else that's helping out!