• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Explosive bear trap

Thread starter #1

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
What you need:

Bear trap
Gun powder/plastic explosive

When a zombie steps in it has a small blast radius killing the trapped zombies and others around. So it works as a trap and a device to let you know that zombies are close

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I love s**t that blows up too!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a cool idea, but wouldn't a landmine do the exact same thing? What's the point in trapping their leg if they'll just be blown to bits seconds later?

Thread starter #8

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
It's a cool idea, but wouldn't a landmine do the exact same thing? What's the point in trapping their leg if they'll just be blown to bits seconds later?
It has splash damage meaning one zombie will cuaght while the rest get killed/really injured. Also it isn't as dangerous as a landline so there is chance in it hurting you. It would be simpler making this as you only need a bear trap and a little bit of explosives.

Alright now I see where you're coming from. Great idea, I hope it gets added in :D