• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Fanboy Kickstarter Question :)

Thread starter #1

Gramson

Backer
Fanboy kickstarter question :)
Heyo, so obviously i know this is still a work in progress and its got a couple years to go. But for those that pledged the Fanboy and up on kickstarter, i was wondering if the Devs have any concept ideas for the "Believe in us now and we promise to give you a free copy of everything we create in the future" creations.

Literally just curious, maybe itll keep more people interested if they know in a couple years after this one is done these guys will be putting out more stuff for those with faith.

Also i wonder what The Baron (1715 dollar pledge) backer is going to look like in game as a zombie, like is it going to be a special zombie with the title "The Baron" in game, like a boss zombie, or is it just going to be a regular zombie and the guy/girl will maybe one day see themselves in game?

Edit-And is his house going to be like showcased so he can claim it as his, or will he just have to walk around and hope to find it, maybe lock it so only The Baron Backer can open the door and use it?

I would hate for my house to get put into the game with my real life money only to never find it or other players just take it from me and im stuck living in a cardboard box while they disrespect all the money i put into this game.

Thread starter #3

Gramson

Backer
Kinda throws me off that a negative post gets blown up in ten seconds, but someone nice with questions gets no kind of response at all...

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Sure they'll answer as soon as they can, for now you'll have to wait bud...

Only info I know is that some of the kickstarter people that backed that much pulled out at the last minute (shall I, yes I shall.. Christmas Giggity) but which ones I don't know or how many.

It was explained in one of the very 1st Devlogs/Updates wayyy back.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey now, thanks much for the support! Kickstarter was such an insane blur, in some senses it feels like 15 years ago and others just yesterday.

We're so focused on STN we've never had the time to really concept anything else. We'd originally half jokingly half not talked about a historical western survival. Something I would still very much be interested in doing!

The baron actually dropped out shortly after KS ended, we lost the pledge all together! We did a stream and the community filled in the pieces. There are a few architect houses on the go but a lot of those also fell through. The get zombied dude I still speak with whenever I get a chance, he's the blue hooded zombie in game! :)

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
We're so focused on STN we've never had the time to really concept anything else. We'd originally half jokingly half not talked about a historical western survival. Something I would still very much be interested in doing!
Now thats an interesting idea! There hasn't been alot of good western fps's made. One particularly good fps that ive always enjoyed which came to mind is darkest of days also one of the few well made time traveling fps's. There's so many good locations in the us to draw textures and ideas from for creating an amazing western based fps. Especially recording sound bytes say if you went camping. As these things go whilst STN development progresses im sure you'll start thinking about the next game to work on after all A2Z is a games development company. If a western survival game ever becomes a thing i'd back that for sure sounds awesome. Hopefully it'd have a good ammount of content to do with ancient navajo indians and ruins to explore, like prey 1. Really great idea.