• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Fast Food Restaurant

Thread starter #1
Get yourself a order of fries,a milkshake,and a apple pie. "Would you like some zombies with that?".
A fast food joint in a zombie apocalypse, come inside and witness a destroyed food sanctuary. You'll see a broken down burger mascot statue,to a destroyed children's play house. Though the restaurant may look destroyed, that doesn't mean you cant live in it. You got yourself a kitchen, a deep frier to fry your canned food (for effect). A drive thru window in which you can shoot unpaid zombie costumers and bandits. This can be a good place for traders and merchants to trade merchandise the [Insert fast food slogan] way.

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I actually like this Idea as most fast food places have shatter proof windows and only three point of ingress 2 normal entrances and a locked back door). This will also allow you to produce cooked food and maybe have some bread, salad stuff and meat. Could be a fine looting spot or potential base. +1

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Although I see this as kind of a given, I do think they should add a few fast food restaurants depending on the size and urbanization of the island. I think the more variety in building there are the better. Plus it also helps with navigation as well as immersion.

Thread starter #4
Although I see this as kind of a given, I do think they should add a few fast food restaurants depending on the size and urbanization of the island. I think the more variety in building there are the better. Plus it also helps with navigation as well as immersion.
For a fast joint to be on the island in the game,there's probably gonna be 2 total. Nothing big, probably your average burger king size restaurant. Not too big nor too small to keep shelter.