• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Favorite place to plant your roots? Why?

Thread starter #1
My usual go to is Union Point. I like the huge apartment buildings. One door in and lots of storage. I’m wanting to find some place else but looking for your recommendations.

Admin #2
Thread starter #3
I just took a trip down to old town in the rv yesterday. I’m noticing a lot of changes that I haven’t seen before. You all are doing an amazing job for being such a small group. The bunkers will be amazing if there are a lot of storage

Addersfield large warehouse. It has mass storage for my OCD needs, only 1 door to secure to start the takeover, has a 2 door airlock room, garage door with room for RV + car, room for expansion with the 2 smaller garages in the same lot, easy midpoint travels to Sage creek and Black Rock, and highest percentages of my spawns have been in the east. Union point is nice but upon death it's a nice journey! Only other thing I could ask for would be roof access :)

JB_

Developer
Developer
Addersfield large warehouse. It has mass storage for my OCD needs, only 1 door to secure to start the takeover, has a 2 door airlock room, garage door with room for RV + car, room for expansion with the 2 smaller garages in the same lot, easy midpoint travels to Sage creek and Black Rock, and highest percentages of my spawns have been in the east. Union point is nice but upon death it's a nice journey! Only other thing I could ask for would be roof access :)
Can you suggest roof access in game please? Love that idea.

stasis

On the east side of the map there are 3 giant houses with decks right next to the water. This is just south of the North East most gas station. There are a lot of windows to board up but it has massive storage. There are tons of trees and deer spawns right next to the highway.

You can see them on the map. It is about due East of sage creek. Takes about 3-4 gas to get to or from sage creek. 4x4 can cut through the wilds and avoid the switchbacks.