• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Feedback and suggestions

Thread starter #1
Hello everyone.

So my wife and I bought the game on Friday and tested it over the weekend. I've been following the game since about 2014 or 2015. What I've seen and read, I was very tired so I thought about it to test.
We noticed a few points that could be messed up and so on.

1. It would be nice for the female players to have female characters as well. Say that you could choose the sex.

2. It would be nice if you could build a bow and arrows.

3. also it would be nice if you could build stone knife. We found some but found neither an ax nor a knife.

4. Loot. Somehow it's hard to find some stuff on loot, including bandages, food and co. Then in matters Loot still a question, how to make cans on ?????

5 and last point. Is it normal that you have zombies in 97% of homes? This makes looting extremely difficult. Because you survived just 1 zombie and the second already dies.

Otherwise, the game is extremely fun and also has extreme potential. Nice would be a better German community and would be nice to have a possibility in Germany server for rent.

Sorry for my bad English. Got it with Google Translate

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
1) Perhaps that will come after we have clothing pick-us after the alpha launch? I bit of a rewrite required to the front end for that, I think.
2) Yes, they were in some of the early concept videos, I'd like to see those creatable soon.
3) You should be able to find combat knives.
4) Bandages can be found more in bathrooms, food in kitchens. I eat cans uncooked, when I can find a can opener!
5) Yes, it is at the moment. They hide from sunlight.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Im sure once the dedicated server files have been released there will be many servers hopefully a few roleplay and pve as well. Would be cool to create a community of cops or zombie clean up crew lol. Gotta keep them streets safe.

Thread starter #4
So, since the houses are often full of zombies, min 2 to 3 zombies at a time and max 4 zombies, we can not really louse the houses.

Bandages we have found only very rarely and can opener and knife not at all.

Since the houses are full of zombies during the day and at night too, or they are too close to the houses, we do not really get to loot, which is a pity.

I'm looking forward to the vehicles, but unfortunately it will be there that we will not enjoy it because the parts to loot, because of all the zombies.

Unfortunately, we do not know if we are doing anything wrong with the zombies, but unfortunately we only manage to cause one or two zombies until we are dead.

And if then up to 4 zombies in a house then that works with the looten not.

Unfortunately, we also noticed that the game in the German communities is called dead.

What we do not feel that way.

It would have to be done as real as any more.

We, my wife and I will watch that we stream something and see what comes around.

But it would have to be clearly something on the thing with the Loot and the Zombies beahnahn.

I would also have a couple of questions in matters server rents.

Is there also planned to offer something in germany?
It is not exactly easy to rent a server anywhere, if there is no German language available, if they can not compare to bad.

As already written above, we are both very happy and hope that the game will continue and you continue to do as before.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Currently, the only option for renting servers is here: https://allgamer.net/game-servers/survive-the-nights/ . There have been other people from Germany asking about servers, @Clinton has said they were dropped due to lack of demand. Perhaps you should contact him to see if it's now time to bring them back?

Yes, buildings are just a little too full of zombies at the moment. I hope this will be re-balanced in a later game patch. It is difficult when starting out in the game to get to loot. I tend to bait the zombies out of the building, run like mad away from them until they lose interest in chasing me, and try and sneak back in to loot what I can.

The can opener is very illusive, but a combat knife or machete should be easier to find. You can always search dead trees (a darker brown colour) for firewood and then craft a wooden club.

Thread starter #6
Ah, thanks for the tip with letting go of the zombies.
I do not think he is looking for a person for a German server provider;)