• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Fireworks?

Thread starter #1

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
Hello survivors !

I have a simple suggestion. In first, sorry for my bad english but I'm french and... it's really bad x)

Do you think it would be possible to find firecrackers to make diversions when we want to search a building for example, or to get out of a place whern we are blocked ?
Firecrackers are noisy and lighting and does not take up space. Practical ?

Thread starter #4

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
Thread starter #5

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
But this idea can evolve ! Different sizes? We can craft this item ?

- 1 Gun powder
- 1 string
- 1 toilet paper tube (for exemple ^^)

And... TADAAAAA !!!

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
You could set it on top of buildings to show your position if you called for help make like a fountain or long burning flare type thing.

Thread starter #9

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
This is ... This is ... Awesome! Giant Great idea! It's really machiavelic
Good Idea, possibly could be used to send a horde of zombies to attack a players house.

Thread starter #10

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
You could set it on top of buildings to show your position if you called for help make like a fountain or long burning flare type thing.
Why not ! So many ideas for this little thing x)

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
(Sniffle)

Thread starter #13

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
If only we had flying vehicles. Signal for rescue from a flying helicopter out in the distance by running to the nearest roof.
No helicopters ??? It's a shame ! x). No, really, tours ideas are awesome :)

Thread starter #15

DocteurOod

Survive if I can...
Backer
Thread starter #16

Archmage Lulu

Backer
I think they would be indespensible as decoys and signaling other players.

Not to say I have a suggestion for the ingredients because I have no idea how to make fireworks but I just thought they'd be a good idea to draw hordes away from/towards something. let me know if this is came up anywhere else.

Archmage Lulu

Backer
OK first off I suggest premade fireworks you can loot in-game as an alternative to signal flares.

and for crafted fireworks:

For basic aerial fireworks you need a mortar, a shell, gunpowder, a fuse, stars and a bursting charge.

For the real world I wouldn't recommend anything that follows, if you try it, it is at your own risk <- legal disclaimer, so don't sue me for death or dismemberment.

Mortar:
1x pipe
1x metal plate
*mortars should be reusable*

6x blackpowder (not sure what type of measurement would be used so its a placeholder)
1x cardboard tube
2x fuse *Might I recommend letting the players choose the fuse length when deploying*
2x paper or rag
4x stars *its kind of a complex recipe but basically you need iron or steel dust with a binder to make the sparks*

First what you'd need is the mortar which is pretty simple, a piece of pipe with a plate on the end to create a chamber and make it deployable.

Then you'd need to combine 4 blackpowder, 1 cardboard tube, 1 fuse, 4 stars, and 1 paper/rag for the explosive charge
After that you'd combine 2 blackpowder, 1 fuse, and 1 paper/rag for the lifting charge
After the pieces are made combine all 3 together, deploy, and literally watch the fireworks.

They could easily be used as signaling devices, distractions, or for a fun 4th of July barbeque.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
OK first off I suggest premade fireworks you can loot in-game as an alternative to signal flares.

and for crafted fireworks:

For basic aerial fireworks you need a mortar, a shell, gunpowder, a fuse, stars and a bursting charge.

For the real world I wouldn't recommend anything that follows, if you try it, it is at your own risk <- legal disclaimer, so don't sue me for death or dismemberment.

Mortar:
1x pipe
1x metal plate
*mortars should be reusable*

6x blackpowder (not sure what type of measurement would be used so its a placeholder)
1x cardboard tube
2x fuse *Might I recommend letting the players choose the fuse length when deploying*
2x paper or rag
4x stars *its kind of a complex recipe but basically you need iron or steel dust with a binder to make the sparks*

First what you'd need is the mortar which is pretty simple, a piece of pipe with a plate on the end to create a chamber and make it deployable.

Then you'd need to combine 4 blackpowder, 1 cardboard tube, 1 fuse, 4 stars, and 1 paper/rag for the explosive charge
After that you'd combine 2 blackpowder, 1 fuse, and 1 paper/rag for the lifting charge
After the pieces are made combine all 3 together, deploy, and literally watch the fireworks.

They could easily be used as signaling devices, distractions, or for a fun 4th of July barbeque.
see now thats what im talking about +1

circularmirror7

ZombieSitter
Backer
I think they would be indespensible as decoys and signaling other players.

Not to say I have a suggestion for the ingredients because I have no idea how to make fireworks but I just thought they'd be a good idea to draw hordes away from/towards something. let me know if this is came up anywhere else.
Finding a fireworks warehouse and breaking them down to get gunpowder would be a cool idea.