• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Flea market (indoor/outdoor)

Thread starter #1
This could open doors to many traders. A place where people can buy and sell stuff. Of course its gonna be abandoned, tables and small buildings cleared. Scraps can lay around to make it as if people left their stuff and booked it. Zombies will be the top buyers, so your gonna have to clear it out and start making business. The size of the place can be small or medium (like two garage sales in one).I doubt you can fortify the place, your gonna be in the outdoors. Then again theirs always the indoor flea market, thus you can fortify and sell,sell,sell.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I like this idea, both the outdoor and indoor flea markets would be viable. They could have a couple outdoor markets scatered around the island and one or two indoor flea markets. They could have a wide varity of items and you could probably find some melee weapons but I don't think you would be able to find any firearms. The indoor markets would be really interesting, a large building like that would be ideal for merchant groups but would be a huge target. It would be cool to see a group defending one from a large bandit group attempting to raid the building.

I could also see other large groups using a indoor flea market for a base besides merchants, it would have a lot of space for storage and if you could get to the roof you would have a wide field of view.