• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

food warehouse

Thread starter #1

lonewonderer

Gamer
Backer
a food warehouse like where they house food for if something bad happens of course everyone would go to it so there would be a lot of zombies and it would be half raided but still have a lot of food but if there is a small one that isnt opened it would have a alarm that goes off and a lot of zombies would come for the warehouse and you would need to turn it off or get the food fast and run

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
I think you mean a Distribution Center for something like a grocery store chain, if their are big citys on the map that would make sense and they would contain very large amounts of food and other supply's.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
this might be all garbled up but i get the general idea, so you're talking about a costco or a sams or something like that right?

Thread starter #4

lonewonderer

Gamer
Backer
thanks graham i was meaning something like that but some countries have a center for disasters if people cant get to you in time but that is a real good idea

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
thanks graham i was meaning something like that but some countries have a center for disasters if people cant get to you in time but that is a real good idea
yeah this sin't a huge city so i doubt it would have something like that :p BUT, they could have plenty of warehouses

BirdBlackbird

Backer
These are the places usually first raided when people find out about them, but it's a nice