• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Football Pads

Thread starter #1
I've played some football in my junior high years, if it wasn't for my football gear, id be dead. Every tackle i made, only got me bruised. Don't get me started on the football helmets (crazy headache). I think having this type of clothing would be cool. You'd seen it in movies and video games, but you don't really see it in game often that deals in the Apocalypse. I can name a few but i forgot some.

Thought is would be a cool type of clothing to have. Just add some spikes and you'll look like a bandit leader!

Davz Not Here

Backer
If I had a nickle ..... EVERY time i told a 1000's of foolish protesters, in their hipster gear, with iphones ..... who then wonder why their faces are bloody and their eyes tearing .....

football / sports pads (as per OP) .... hockey pads are great, football (european / real) shin guards are great ..... biking, football (american), baseball, skating helmets ..... the list goes on ..... (and off topic, class 2 face masks, baby shampoo-does wonders for gas and spray .....) ..... digress

Thread starter #3
If I had a nickle ..... EVERY time i told a 1000's of foolish protesters, in their hipster gear, with iphones ..... who then wonder why their faces are bloody and their eyes tearing .....

football / sports pads (as per OP) .... hockey pads are great, football (european / real) shin guards are great ..... biking, football (american), baseball, skating helmets ..... the list goes on ..... (and off topic, class 2 face masks, baby shampoo-does wonders for gas and spray .....) ..... digress
umm??

Davz Not Here

Backer
Moderator #6

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
They do it Dead State, which I have videos on that game that show that, but the game does allow pads to be worn. I don't mind the idea, but finding them might be difficult. @We gotz purple stuff :T I played football in my younger ages, as well as one year in Highschool. I can understand where you are coming from. +1 @Fin852 Also plays football. He would understand.

Davz Not Here

Backer
I just couldn't understand what you were trying to say
i was just saying i agree and we should incorporate gear from multiple sports ..... but .....

it was just long winded and round about ..... with out actually saying what i just said ..... the way i said it .....

do you ..... get what i am saying ?

Moderator #8

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
i was just saying i agree and we should incorporate gear from multiple sports ..... but .....

it was just long winded and round about ..... with out actually saying what i just said ..... the way i said it .....

do you ..... get what i am saying ?
Yes. Yes we do.

I agree. Football pads and other sporting protection gear would be essential as a low class grade armor. Defending you from potential stab wounds and bites. If modified it could deal with low class/caliber civilian weapons. Though.. I do have to say, those pads were a lot damn heavier when I took them off after practice or a game. They do decrease mobility a lot and stamina is terribly hindered when wearing those bad boys.. Though.. I must say that I myself felt indestructible with them on. +1

Moderator #10

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
I agree. Football pads and other sporting protection gear would be essential as a low class grade armor. Defending you from potential stab wounds and bites. If modified it could deal with low class/caliber civilian weapons. Though.. I do have to say, those pads were a lot damn heavier when I took them off after practice or a game. They do decrease mobility a lot and stamina is terribly hindered when wearing those bad boys.. Though.. I must say that I myself felt indestructible with them on. +1
That feeling of wearing full pads. Not only feeling indestructible, but LOOKING like a knight in shining armor.