• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Forceful ejection for vehicles GTA style

Forceful ejection (GTA style)

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I propose the ability to be able to pull people out of your car so you wont be forced to kill them and lose mental health. mainly from people ive seen trolling other people by getting in the car then the driver is forced to sit in there till someone else kills them

Doctorface

Backer
Why not be able to punch the driver in the head and knock him out or be able to smack your passenger around? Heck if there is an in-game mic have a quick smack in the mouth mute their mic for a few seconds.

Thread starter #5

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Why not be able to punch the driver in the head and knock him out or be able to smack your passenger around? Heck if there is an in-game mic have a quick smack in the mouth mute their mic for a few seconds.
that be a cool idea not sure how well that would work out in game i just see people always killing the driver when hes speeding down the road then bailing out, like say you see someone you think is a newbie and you offer him a ride then he just smacks you and takes everything or causes you to crash and die

Doctorface

Backer
that be a cool idea not sure how well that would work out in game i just see people always killing the driver when hes speeding down the road then bailing out, like say you see someone you think is a newbie and you offer him a ride then he just smacks you and takes everything or causes you to crash and die
That's the risk of picking up strangers though,who knows what could happen?

Facerafter

Backer
I dont really like the idea of just pulling them out of the car. Maybe there should be a way to prevent such trolling, but this isnt the way.

Last edited:
Thread starter #9

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I dont really like the idea of just pulling them out of the car. There should be a way to prevent such trolling, but i think this isnt the way.
how else can you make someone get out the car beside shooting them and killing them or pulling them out? ask them nicely? and that went over nicely is previous games

Facerafter

Backer
Well when you are trying to rob/steal a car you shouldnt be afraid to pull a gun and shoot the guy. Thats a risk you are taking with the job.

Thread starter #11

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Well when you are trying to rob/steal a car you shouldnt be afraid to pull a gun and shoot the guy. Thats a risk you are taking with the job.
well if you trying to be a good guy and not just kill someone sitting in your car not doing anything i think we should have a second option i mean people can be stupid trying to take a car from 3 guys who are armed to the teeth but maybe the guys don't want to just kill this new guy sitting in their car cause it will mess with their mental stability

Facerafter

Backer
If you are being the good guy why would you attack the car and want the guy to step out?

The mental health system was built to disencourage people from i.e. attacking cars. You just want a way to do it anyway without loosing mental health

Thread starter #15

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
prob could have a lock car while your in it but most ive seen is you gotta get out then lock it but gives that small chance the someone can get in it while you are hitting lock on the menu

Facerafter

Backer
Thats maybe something annoying. But if something like this it would prevent the mental health system from doing it function

Thread starter #17

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
we got a pros and cons but its good to have a conversation about it. like i am im a friendly guy i dont want to kill unless my life is threaten and i dont think i should have to end someones life over a car but in the zombie setting cars are important i can easily justify killing them but id like another option

Facerafter

Backer
I agree in that matter but I think the con's outweigh the pro's. Because with this your car (which can be a base wheels stated by the devs) can be stolen easily if you stand still for a few seconds. And they didnt even have to fire a shot.