• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Foregrip on weapons

Thread starter #1

YuNoGuy123

Part of the gucci gang
Backer
Right now it doesn't look like grips are planned on guns, they could be placed on that AR-15 that you guys showed in devblog #12 these could obviously be used to increase recoil control and maybe reduce spread a bit. (Example picture below)
1552022546089.png

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Hmmm, its unlikely you'd randomly find attachable hand grip mods for guns such as that in the world of Survive the Nights but i do think something similar could easily be crafted with the right components. The idea is to reduce spread and improve recoil control as you are suggesting. A professionally manufactured hand grip is always going to be better but it doesn't really fit the lore of the world.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'm down for both some commerical standard equipment and crafted.

Commercial being very rare and more maintainable.
Crafted requires power tools, workebench and maintainable upto a %.
Both have the same handling effects on firearms, just that the commercial will last you longer and making your own requires knowledge, noise and materials.

@DemoCar82 I always gotta get your thought, you can point out the pros and cons on this stuff better than me :)

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I'm down for both some commerical standard equipment and crafted.

Commercial being very rare and more maintainable.
Crafted requires power tools, workebench and maintainable upto a %.
Both have the same handling effects on firearms, just that the commercial will last you longer and making your own requires knowledge, noise and materials.

@DemoCar82 I always gotta get your thought, you can point out the pros and cons on this stuff better than me :)
Not to mention valuable trading commodities. Most people will want the upgraded equipment.