• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Game Shop With Easter Egg

Thread starter #1

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
Just thought of something funny that many of us on this forum would possibly get a laugh from...
I am picturing a Computer Game Shop, inside the shop there are posters advertising the release of a game called "Set Back The Nights" on the poster it has a release date scribbled out and under it another and another and so on.... in the shop there are skeletons of trolls clutching receipts surrounding the check out.

Just a little light hearted fun and a big middle finger to those that went above and beyond human levels of turbo charged and unwarrented complaints.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Throw in a hidden switch to a back room of secrets perhaps the devs private naughty magazine stash piled in a corner you've got a deal. I see you appreciate Al Lowe :p

Thread starter #3

Handicap Jack

Backer
Lmao this needs to happen! But what would float @JB_ 's boat??? Treading carefully here dont want a ban...

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Lmao this needs to happen! But what would float @JB_ 's boat??? Treading carefully here dont want a ban...
Your not gonna get a ban lol, pretty obvious your not a troll :p If they were to add something their not gonna talk about it are they lol not much of a secret anymore.

As for some of the mods, ehem.... anyway this isn't discord haha. Mods enjoy trolling sometimes for fun, but 'usually' they make it known. Now and then i think they prefer the mystery trolling on discord ™

Note - no this isn't a sign i will be returning to discord. Stress not.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

Handicap Jack

Backer
I just think it'd be awesome to aknowlage the salty trolls in this way or something similar. An inside joke that in years to come only the original backers and die hard fans will be in on the joke... even making pilgrimages to tjis holy site lol

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I just think it'd be awesome to aknowlage the salty trolls in this way or something similar. An inside joke that in years to come only the original backers and die hard fans will be in on the joke... even making pilgrimages to tjis holy site lol
Yeah i get the irony and i think its a funny idea. Its all extra work isn't it, cool things as they are. Who knows, we'll prob never know until the retail release and some guy or girl stumbles upon it.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
+1 to the OP as-well as that it might contain some novelty/leisure loot for base decor/appliances in the future.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
+1 to the OP as-well as that it might contain some novelty/leisure loot for base decor/appliances in the future.
Bobble heads? Everyone likes bobble heads.

I'd collect my cool as bobble head collection and mount them in my cars, fight zombies with bobble heads.

- Bruce Campbell is a nice guy who regularly visits NZ. He's done a few console games possibly pc atleast voice overs. If STN becomes wildly popular on steam consider contacting him. Next best thing to Dear old George.

Last edited:
Thread starter #10

Handicap Jack

Backer
I hadnt thought of the novelty loot potential. Thats a great idea.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I hadnt thought of the novelty loot potential. Thats a great idea.
Usually cosmetics are sort of extra things where players can pay for it if they want it to keep the game funded for ongoing development long after release not that its an mmo but look at Rust. Crowd funding solely isn't really the best way to massively expand the game, anyhow i wouldn't complain if cosmetics were free. They do need to start getting merchandise cranking though where's the nice t-shirts etc.