• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gas Lines And Gas Leaks

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

doom056

Backer
Some building might have a system that runs off of gases such as natural gas or propane. The building might have a leak in it that prevents you from being in the house for too long or from firing any weapons or starting any fires without causing an explosion. In order to fix it you would have to find the leak and patch it up or turn off the gas completely. You could use this to your advantage by lighting a stick on fire and tossing it in or by setting off an explosive to set off the gas. Even thought this would clear the building of gas and zombies it will destroy the gas line and possibly harm or destroy the loot. I believe that adding in gas would add to the possibilities of the game and encourage player to be strategic when looting or finding a base to fortify.

Other Uses

• use the gas to fill up propane tanks
  • hook the gas line up with your traps
  • use a gas powered generator
  • set a trap for another player

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I wouldnt mind having a set up a gas line because alot of homes run gas stoves but idk how many people would have the experience need to fix all the gas lines in the house but as a game i think it would be a great addition to the house with having a dual purpose of either using it as a trap for defense or use it to cook or stay warm

Vegalyp

Schizophrenic Wooden Plank
Backer
I like this a lot and honestly can't think of much critique to add. I would love for this to be in. :)