• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gates and Bridges

Thread starter #1

Phoenix_Guardian_of_Based

Guardian of the Based
Backer
Okay, so I've seen the videos, you have to move your barbed wire, bear traps, all that good stuff, but you know what is really not immersing? Smashing into your barbed wire with a land-rover and then pushing them back into place like it was nothing. I propose a simple solution. Gates, and to cross water, bridges. So say you don't want to have to place a couple barbed wires back in place, easy, just hop out of that fine, muddy land-rover, open the gate, drive yourself in, and then shut the gate. Zombie proof if the gate is upgraded to be barbed on top, and a great edition to existing fences and such. If your base is across a river, or is planned to be, you think you're screwed, no bridges to that bit of land across the naturally occurring mote there? Easy, just make a bridge! Gather the wood, which will take a while, and place it down across the water! Keep in mind, the bridge is easily moved unless it is stuck in place properly!

Thread starter #2

Phoenix_Guardian_of_Based

Guardian of the Based
Backer
Also, if the water is really long you might be a little bit screwed, this may not be a real solution, but why not drive your RV into the river and make a longer bridge xD

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yea I like this and imagine it would be going in anyway, I like the idea of using planks to make a makeshift bridge (for small vehicles)...

Being able to put planks across rooftops for use on foot would also be cool little addition.