• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Geiger Counter

Thread starter #1

Norton

that guy who does things with sfm
Backer
I think it'd be pretty interesting to put a ''Geiger Counter'' inside the game
You know, measuring radiation within the area, and I do believe there'd at least be a few area's contaminated

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yes, another good idea Norton... would hazmat suite's be a must aswell?

Thread starter #3

Norton

Backer
Yes, another good idea... would hazmat suite's be a must aswell?
To be honest.
I would like to see something like a ''Level A'' suit or something like a ''Level D''
It'd be good, since there're going to be area's full of radiation.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Would depend on whether there is radiation or not, I don't think we know enough about the outbreak yet.

If radiation - Yes

If no radiation - No

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
Honestly, I don't think there'll be radiation. Wouldn't want to make this game seem like Rust (which can be really irritating at times, in my opinion). I think we'd be best off without radiation.

Thread starter #6

Norton

Backer
Honestly, I don't think there'll be radiation. Wouldn't want to make this game seem like Rust (which can be really irritating at times, in my opinion). I think we'd be best off without radiation.
I'm not talking about Rust like.
I mean proper radiation, like some area's in nature have a chance of finding Uranium ore

PatrickD

Backer
I think I read somewhere there wasn't going to be radiation, maybe one of the FAQs or something. Not sure though!

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
I'm not talking about Rust like.
I mean proper radiation, like some area's in nature have a chance of finding Uranium ore
Even then, I'm not sure how that would be of any use ingame lol. Not to sound mean or anything, but I think we should focus on things right now that would be really useful and appealing at the same time. I don't really know what you would be doing with uranium ore during a zombie apocalypse. :p

Thread starter #9

Norton

Backer
Even then, I'm not sure how that would be of any use ingame lol. Not to sound mean or anything, but I think we should focus on things right now that would be really useful and appealing at the same time. I don't really know what you would be doing with uranium ore during a zombie apocalypse. :p
Nothing.
But what I'm implying is that it'd make the game more immersive.