• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

General Server Setup Questions....

Thread starter #1

Subtle

Hey, I've been hosting my own server, and i have seen on some others that you can spawn in with special items like food and guns and water... how do i go about doing this, as im not seeing a setting for this is the server configurations, are they commands that i need to enter?

sorry if this question has been asked. i couldnt find anything on it

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Hey, I've been hosting my own server, and i have seen on some others that you can spawn in with special items like food and guns and water... how do i go about doing this, as im not seeing a setting for this is the server configurations, are they commands that i need to enter?

sorry if this question has been asked. i couldnt find anything on it
Hey subtle to get starting items for your server since it is not an option in the panel right now you will need to message Clinton with the IDs for the items you want to start with come join the allgamer discord and message them there https://discord.gg/B9RuqPY