1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Generator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alone, Mar 12, 2018.

1. alone

alone New Member

Mar 1, 2018
    patch 0.3.6. I am found the generator. After, I search and found four items for generator. And "Jerry Can" with 5 liters of fuel:
    gen1.jpg
    gen2.jpg
    I found two bulbs, insert their, switch on all electrial equipment and "Hold E" for start of generator. Vau!
    gen3.jpg
    Cool! It work!

PS1 I dont know - how get a fuel for generator. May be in future from Fuel station
    PS2 Work time of the generator very short - full tunk 10 minutes. I think this not realistic time

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. JB_

JB_ Developer Staff Member Developer

Jul 25, 2014
    Hey hehe glad you found the parts. We're in the process of updating the entire system. It will be easier to find parts and fuel. It will also run longer and have a bit more depth. The run times will now be dedicated by exactly what you're running, how many lights and electrical appliances are running etc.

3. alone

alone New Member

Mar 1, 2018
    I make start the generator for 2/20L, he has reach 0L the generator is off
    I found second fuel tank with 17 of 20 liters, but after change of tanks I see 0/20L. I think is bug :(

4. JB_

JB_ Developer Staff Member Developer

Jul 25, 2014
    0.5 will have the above system in place, it's much nicer much more dynamic!

5. alone

alone New Member

Mar 1, 2018
    gen4.jpg in next patch 0.4.8 I found a lot of fuel tanks, a complete set of the rest, but not a single generator or canister. searched about 70% of the city (Union Point), excluding high-rise buildings