• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Generator

Thread starter #1

alone

patch 0.3.6. I am found the generator. After, I search and found four items for generator. And "Jerry Can" with 5 liters of fuel:
gen1.jpg
gen2.jpg
I found two bulbs, insert their, switch on all electrial equipment and "Hold E" for start of generator. Vau!
gen3.jpg
Cool! It work!

PS1 I dont know - how get a fuel for generator. May be in future from Fuel station
PS2 Work time of the generator very short - full tunk 10 minutes. I think this not realistic time

Last edited:

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey hehe glad you found the parts. We're in the process of updating the entire system. It will be easier to find parts and fuel. It will also run longer and have a bit more depth. The run times will now be dedicated by exactly what you're running, how many lights and electrical appliances are running etc.

Thread starter #3

alone

I make start the generator for 2/20L, he has reach 0L the generator is off
I found second fuel tank with 17 of 20 liters, but after change of tanks I see 0/20L. I think is bug :(

JB_

Developer
Developer
I make start the generator for 2/20L, he has reach 0L the generator is off
I found second fuel tank with 17 of 20 liters, but after change of tanks I see 0/20L. I think is bug :(
0.5 will have the above system in place, it's much nicer much more dynamic!

Thread starter #5

alone

gen4.jpg in next patch 0.4.8 I found a lot of fuel tanks, a complete set of the rest, but not a single generator or canister. searched about 70% of the city (Union Point), excluding high-rise buildings