• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Girl type clothes

Moderator #4

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Thread starter #5

Brittany01

Backer
Hell no, no pink tutus lol Not that girly!!! I just dont want my chick character to not be manly like all the other games!!! In real life Im girly but love video games haha.... So making my characters like me is FUN!

Thread starter #6

Brittany01

Backer
Got an idea I can design the girls outfits for them.... and hair styles!!!! Girls touch is never bad....lol

Moderator #7

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
Got an idea I can design the girls outfits for them.... and hair styles!!!! Girls touch is never bad....lol
Make some concept art and put it in the "Player Created Content" area of the forums :)

Moderator #9

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
Im not exactly sure how to create these items? Im very good at drawing so maybe you could help me or tell me how to create my own ideas! Do I use photoshop?
Draw them on paper or what ever you use to draw, take a photo and upload it to imgur or photobucket. If you have a scanner at home, scan it in on your PC and then you can upload it with better quality

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
While I agree with Jim I think there would be room for girl's clothing as long as most of it is climate apropriate but I have seen people wear shorts in a giant freezer so it would be up to the person.

I did find this when looking for coat's and it says it's a womans parka it looks like it might fit the enviroment.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
While I agree with Jim I think there would be room for girl's clothing as long as most of it is climate appropriate
You should see what females wear on a Saturday night in December, in Aberdeen. I'm surprised most of them don't have severe hypothermia the next day. I've seen them walking up the road with no shoes on in pouring rain!

Moderator #13

Lord Goose

Community Mod
Backer
You should see what females wear on a Saturday night in December, in Aberdeen. I'm surprised most of them don't have severe hypothermia the next day. I've seen them walking up the road with no shoes on in pouring rain!
Exactly the same in Leicestershire :p

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I think a nice, but small(ish) variety of clothes for both genders, would be nice, to get back onto OT.

Also need a night out in Leicestershire :)

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
lol I believe you guys people are crazy, like I said before I have seen people work in a giant freezer with gym short's on. I have also seen people walk around with shorts in colorado during the winter, with snow every where lol.

odinfan1

shhh im hunting zombies
Backer
I hope the option is there but I can't see my self outrunning a hoard in high heels lol

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
I'd wager you'd find more female clothing than male clothing laying around anyway!
Clothing has many potential crafting uses as well, good idea :)