• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Go-Karts?

Should Go-Karts be in the game?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

BenSmith9999

Backer
I thought these would be cool, as they could be a form of early game transportation.
There could be multiple tiers:
1 - Handmade, with a wooden board, a seat, axels, wheels, steering wheel etc. Very quiet, about twice as fast as running
2 - Metal frame, pedal Go-Kart that spawns in the world, slightly faster than tier 1
3 - Powered Go-Kart - Much faster, much louder, requires fuel to run, maintenance needs more advanced tools etc.

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer
I voted no because I can't imagine myself driving one of those in a zombie apocalypse.

MrMoose

Real talk
Backer
I voted no because I can't imagine myself driving one of those in a zombie apocalypse.
Agreed, no offroad, no passengers, no protection, no storage, although a little 50cc engine could be useful for other tasks.

Mike Fellaway

- Life Is Strange™ -
Backer
Overall it's a pretty cool idea from your side, but I think it doesn't fit to well in a zombie apocalypse. What would you pref. ? A huge RV with cover or a little go-kart without any cover and you are an easy target. The idea is cool, but for a zombie apocalypse? No, tank you ^^

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
If I am able to tie a person too it and use it via remote control...

Overall it's a pretty cool idea from your side, but I think it doesn't fit to well in a zombie apocalypse. What would you pref. ? A huge RV with cover or a little go-kart without any cover and you are an easy target. The idea is cool, but for a zombie apocalypse? No, tank you ^^
There are different types of go karts that can be modified. Thus it can be protected with the right tools.

When I think of go-karts in the apocalypse, I think of it as being a type of escape vehicle. A small vehicle but with good speed for you to bob and weave to escape on the road. There are types of go karts that have protection. They may not what windows or doors. But if you can modify it like the rv then it should be a hitch. Yes there's no storage but like the toilet go kart I posted above, then you should be able to attach one. Like a small trailer.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
When I think of go-karts in the apocalypse, I think of it as being a type of escape vehicle. A small vehicle but with good speed for you to bob and weave to escape on the road. There are types of go karts that have protection. They may not what windows or doors. But if you can modify it like the rv then it should be a hitch. Yes there's no storage but like the toilet go kart I posted above, then you should be able to attach one. Like a small trailer.
Yea a great scouting vehicle..

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Homemade-

Heavily Modified- Who woudn't wan't this baby..

And also how about Golf Carts, moddable ofcourse...

Mike Fellaway

- Life Is Strange™ -
Backer
Yeah it's cool and I think as you argue it makes sense :) But I have to say, the spawn for that thing, (if you want a go-kart not self-made) Should be a go-kart race station or whatever it's called. :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Would I be going too far if I said... Bumper Cars :D