• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Golfcart

Thread starter #1

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Could use generators to charge batteries, or have gas powered golf carts that are quiet, slow and good for going around town .

Plus who doesn't want one??

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
upload_2014-8-14_13-21-37.jpeg upload_2014-8-14_13-21-45.jpeg upload_2014-8-14_13-22-10.jpeg who says the epicness has to be limited to buses lol. But seriously golf carts would actually be a really good idea

NovaSniper

Backer
Last edited by a moderator:

Hancock

Movie Freak
Could use generators to charge batteries, or have gas powered golf carts that are quiet, slow and good for going around town .
Could be great yeah. Snitching into towns or village seeking for items, nice and quiet... Like a Ninj...*GunShots*
More seriously, it's a good idea, nice and quiet, great "vehicule".

I Agree with this idea.

Asus

Backer
Yea you could use metal sheets and put them around the cart and mount guns!

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I like this. But I think it HAS to be like the old school normal golf carts. Just because i'm nostalgic.

TheClassiness

I think they should be a pretty crap vehicle. Not a whole lot in the way of modification, barely any protection, but the one upside is that it doesn't require a lot of parts. It's a "Well it's better than walking.." vehicle.

NovaSniper

Backer
It would have VERY limited use as a golf cart is about as good off-road as a manual scooter.
it wouldnt be used as a serious vehicle it would be more like the bike from dayz

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
it wouldnt be used as a serious vehicle it would be more like the bike from dayz
The bike from DayZ was actually quite a useful gadget. It had a decent amount of speed, required little to no care other then general repairs, so no need for gas, and also had off-road capabilties.

We should focus more on vehicles that would actually benefit gameplay, even though a golf cart does have lots of parts that could be scrapped for other craftables, such as its energy-powered motor and plastic/aluminum shell.