• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gore and gibs

Thread starter #1

XanderX

Survival tip #1 don't eat yellow snow
Backer
Ok I know its not 100% the most impotent thing in a game but come on you guys have to admit there's something about putting a shotgun shell into a zombies chest and seeing a red mist spray out only to leave a nice gaping hole were his mid torso once was so my question is this, will there be decap and other kinds of gibs/gore in the game :D

Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
A bit like how the PTRS-41 is on Call of Duty: World at War?

that was nice seeing your enemies arm get blown off :p

Tally Ho!

Thread starter #5

XanderX

Backer
i know it wont be as like l4d2 but some simple decap even if its like how the old decap mod on gmod worked were it put the shot limb inside the body so if you blow there head off it shrinks and sinks into the neck leaving only a bloody stump behind xD

StonefishStoner

Backer
If you have ever played hells highway, I'm pretty sure you would agree that you would want it like that. Not to bloody nor gory, just some body pieces that come of here and there.

MrFlibble

Backer
Soldier Of Fortune 2 by Raven had the sweetest gore & gibs system I think ever. Don't think it has ever been beaten.

A system like that in Survive The Nights would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #8

XanderX

Backer
Sof2 gore was sweet but kind of over the top don't get me wrong that's not a bad thing lmao but if the revs see this post I hope they will at lest give it some thought even if it's in a later update or somthing :3

Thread starter #9

XanderX

Backer
If you have ever played hells highway, I'm pretty sure you would agree that you would want it like that. Not to bloody nor gory, just some body pieces that come of here and there.
And if it's the game I think you are talking about then yea :)

Moderator #10

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Yes! Flying zombie parts and other things would be sweeeeet to see in my opinion. If not then the game would still be cool. Of course!

Cheers!