• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

GPS

Thread starter #1

BUDWAR

Backer
I think a GPS would be a cool Item in the game . One with multiply waypoint setting/ save. so you could set point where you found good stuff.

Foxtrot

The Chosen One
Backer
Don't agree... I agree with a compass and maybe a map (find in gas station)
How do i charge the gps ? Using a USB cable ? .... =/

Thread starter #6

BUDWAR

Backer
there good to be car they have cigarette lighter outlet in them that how they charge

With the use of some aluminum foil a battery drill and some sort of kranking device you actually can charge your gps with a USB charger

Davz Not Here

Backer
the ideas around making it work seem pretty good so far
and there are vehicles which provide electricity if the engine keeps running ..... so make sure you charge the car while the car charges your w/e
and they are common place these days

i also like the suggestion that they make mistakes some times .... because do they (never trust one in Philly ..... i grew up there)

I'm still a compass kind of guy though ..... and on that topic i have a question

is the Sun properly oriented to the map? ..... in other words ..... does it rise in the east and set in the west?

i've noticed in other games the map orientation and sun rise and set is all messed up ..... with the sun rising in the south and setting in the north ..... you get used to it ...... but ya know