• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Great looking game But you need more Building's

Thread starter #1
Hello love the game but running the coast line couple days ago i ran for 45min and found 1 building that's right 1 was a petrol station!!!!
The place doesn't feel lived in.
was it your plan to have no buildings?

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Hello love the game but running the coast line couple days ago i ran for 45min and found 1 building that's right 1 was a petrol station!!!!
The place doesn't feel lived in.
was it your plan to have no buildings?
Did you report the location? it is possible there maybe a bug or incomplete area build. Not sure the exact area your talking about. Use the over view map and try to locate that location.

Thread starter #5
I ran from 7-2 all the way up to 3-2.just nothing.I know there small but for most the time if or i log in i'm running at least half an hour maybe less to even find a building.
They need to make a coast town's don't know if they have but for starting out before going inland would help alot more

Thread starter #6
Just to add love it or hate it the Dayz map https://survivethis.news/en/dayz-map/ take this for exsample.
You run about 10 or less mintue's find a little town couple building's hunting stand's,Coast has little ports sea town's.
I just don't understand the design behind this map what will be happing is that alot of players will be KOS because little or no houses.just to sleep for the night.
Is this what they wanted?

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
By now they must know it's an issue, especially if enough of us bring it up. More little towns and standalone buildings would be very helpful.