• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Guess Release Dates, Win a copy of StN

Thread starter #1

Epicyclic

Backer
Certainly looking forward to this. If i was a betting man, I would say (and this is a totally random guess) Tuesday July 11th for backer release, and September Thursday the 14th for steam, ha ha who knows, just a guess, play along, a bit of of fun till release :). who knows Devs might offer a prize to the winner or closest ;) ;)

Thread starter #2

Epicyclic

Backer
I noticed JB likes this idea, I may be close, i may not. Yet i would like the entire community to get behind this idea, backer or not, lets have fun guessing the date of release. In the past a2z have taken a lot of criticism over release date, lets change this. If you guess the exact date of backer release or Steam release I will personally gift you a copy of the game backer or not, as long as you have no association with main development. only one winner for both, first guess wins, so that is two copies of STN up for grabs, one for guess on backer release, and one for steam release, that is just under £40 GBP. take a guess, lets have fun.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'll guess 4th day of the 7th month... just because I like those numbers.
:D

If I've got that right, give the copy to the runner up.

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Im going to estimate its going to be some time this month since we're lying on the 99%

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.