• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gum

Thread starter #1

Cugoose

What can I say, I like survival games.
Backer
Okay this STN is based off mostly realism when it comes to surviving. So I had a boring, but yet interesting idea. I'm basing my idea off of realism. So gum in-game can be used as a buff until the flavor runs out. My idea for the buff would be longer steady aim or even accuracy in general. Gum in the real world can reduce anxiety and stress, so I thought it could be a great small addition to the game! There could be different rarity's of gum that could possibly make the buff stronger or last longer. I would say for the normal use of gum would last 20-30 mins. I also thought once the spawners were up, and working they could be spawned mostly in gas stations.

This was just my idea and opinion. Feel free to talk good or bad about it, and change it up with your ideas. I also really want to thank the devs for actually talking to there fan base. :)

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I don't know why but I like this! "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I am all out of gum." lol I don't think it should affect aim or accuracy as a boost but I do think aim and accuracy could be based off of anxiety, stress and other factors that can be reduced by chewing gum. Interesting and something I would have never thought about.

Thread starter #3

Cugoose

What can I say, I like survival games.
Backer
I don't know why but I like this! "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I am all out of gum." lol I don't think it should affect aim or accuracy as a boost but I do think aim and accuracy could be based off of anxiety, stress and other factors that can be reduced by chewing gum. Interesting and something I would have never thought about.
Haha, thanks.

Humanoid

Nerd
Backer
If you accidentally swallow the gum it will get stuck in your throat and you will choke to death on it and then die a slow painful death.

Dragoleaf

Lone Wanderer
I'm reminded of that TF2 video where the scout is chewing gum while smacking a heavy with a baseball bat. That was pretty damn cool.