• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gun club and shooting ranges.

Thread starter #1

Shrykull

Carpe Noctem
Backer
I think putting a gun club or some place with a shooting range would be cool. It would possibly have some abandoned ammo and targets to shoot at for fun.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
I think putting a gun club or some place with a shooting range would be cool. It would possibly have some abandoned ammo and targets to shoot at for fun.
Good idea... This could also raise your shooting skill instead of having to kill zombies or players

FinWinkle

Survivor
Backer
Love this idea! :) I thought about this yesterday after coming home from the range (SIG Owner), I was going to suggest this but you already thought about it...maybe have the ability to construct a makeshift range indoor or outdoor?

What about crafting ammo? maybe be able to put together an ammo kit? most likely already suggested. :)
  • melting pot
  • bullet molds
  • metal...

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Love this idea! :) I thought about this yesterday after coming home from the range (SIG Owner), I was going to suggest this but you already thought about it...maybe have the ability to construct a makeshift range indoor or outdoor?

What about crafting ammo? maybe be able to put together an ammo kit? most likely already suggested. :)
  • melting pot
  • bullet molds
  • metal...
I like the idea of making your own range for practice and leisure time, you could hold shooting competitions to pass time :D

You could use mannequins or zeds as the targets as-well.

Indeed the thought of creating ammo is discussed somewhere using machine tools and such...

Found it http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/craftable-ammo.1932/page-2 :)

Davz Not Here

Backer
I like the idea of making your own range for practice and leisure time, you could hold shooting competitions to pass time :D

You could use mannequins or zeds as the targets as-well.
i have seen a thread or 2 talking (or mentioning) about 'capturing' zeds ..... maybe tie this in with crafting (the items for) a shooting range

shackles or 'cattle/horse tie posts', hay bails, some side walls, etc.