• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Gutters & Water systems

Thread starter #4

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
But yeah, if you took a saw and a gallon drum you should be able to cut the top off and collect rain water for sure

Yeah well you may have to filter the gutter water because gutters can get dirty then you have to clean them but rain water I woulnt filter it unless if somthing bad happened to it

Moderator #7

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Rain water is naturally distilled so there is no reason to initially filter it... Lake water for sure needs purification. I had a steam thread that talked about a gutter/water barrel system. I love the idea.

BigRed

Backer
when did you make your thread
It wasn't mine someone else came up with the idea I just added some 'meat' to it. But it was posted the in the morning of the same day you made yours. Yours was PM the OP on the other thread was AM ;)

The way that i see it is that we give the Devs more than they will need and they can pick and choose what they can implement and how. The more ideas and detail behind them the better.

Not that it matters who came up with what and when as it is all beneficial to everyone as it improves the game for us all:)

Deefrag2003

Backer
Yeah loving this, It would add to the realism.
over time good clean drinking water will be hard to come by so a reliable collection system would really help

Great idea