• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Handcuffs

Thread starter #1

DavidLeon1

Backer
Handcuffs, Surrendering, etc should all be in stn. Since we cannot shoot people without going crazy, why not lock them up in handcuffs and let them beg for mercy? Haha Best idea yet!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I think the best use for handcuffing someone if for when they are on the verge of going insane, lock them up and let them "cool off"... then being cuffed would benifit you from going crazy...

Ashen81

Backer
Awesome idea! really fun on a role play server :) the "cool off" thing I dont like. I see people abusing it by going on rampages and thier friends handcuffing them to "cool off". Then they will just start over. Fun way to steal ones stuff and let them go. Make it so they can only be handcuffed if surrendering or knocked out though.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Fluffy handcuffs ;) let's get this party started
Lightweight...

*Ahem*

Awesome idea! really fun on a role play server :) the "cool off" thing I dont like. I see people abusing it by going on rampages and thier friends handcuffing them to "cool off". Then they will just start over. Fun way to steal ones stuff and let them go. Make it so they can only be handcuffed if surrendering or knocked out though.
That's easily counteracted by making the 'cool off' period not fast. I don't think anyone ever said how much this could help or how long it would take to get a character's mental health good enough to not suicide. This could take a long time, and being handcuffed could only help marginally.