1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have there been any videos showing gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Dwarf, Apr 13, 2017.

1. The Dwarf

The Dwarf New Member Backer

Jan 3, 2017
    I was looking for videos showing zombies, or some actual combat, but I haven't found any. I also haven't followed the game very closely.

2. cladriah

cladriah Survivor Backer

May 21, 2015
    no videos outside of ancient placeholder zombies, but there are gifs.

Num47 likes this.
  3. JB_

JB_ Developer Staff Member Developer

Jul 25, 2014
    We'll get a video out right before keys go, just to explain everything show everyone where we're at development wise. We've not recorded anything yet though. AI is pretty standard fair atm, version 1 stuff. They move, they kill nothing amazing :)

Num47 and Dr. J like this.
  4. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    If you search your "favourite online video source" for "Survive the nights" (make sure you get the whole thing in there, there's a pop song of a similar name.) You'll track down some concept videos of what the dev. team are aiming for , as well as some footage of the pre-alpha stress tests.
    They're only an indication of what might be coming in the alpha game. But it's a start.
    As @cladriah said, there's some zombie gif.s and more information in the forums.
    I can't find the link right now, but they're fast and scary!

Num47 likes this.
  5. Richard Hernandez

Richard Hernandez Member Backer

Dec 4, 2016
    There has been absolutely nothing besides explanations and coming soon....

6. Montauk

Montauk Test Subject Lead Mod Backer

Jun 5, 2015
    Would you rather have nothing at all? Just sayin'.

Num47, Sneakydude and Dr. J like this.
  7. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    So, I'm an STN fan boy, a backer and believer in this project. That's probably obvious, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I'm more than a little biased in favour of the team [LOL].
    I swallowed 'the red pill' [quote from the Matrix movie] long ago, and am enjoying the journey 'down the rabbit hole' with everyone here in the forums!

Num47 and ld-airgrafix like this.