• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

have you guys seen this group on steam yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I ain't looked at it and don't know what they plan, it's probably for when its fully released people know others who want the same playstyle , but its cool that groups are forming now and plans can change :p

I do prefer to wing-it hehe you never know whats going to happen, thats why the forification is better for ME than building from scratch... i like to go from one place to another so groups don't like me :)

I did try it with 7dtd but the leader of the group kept telling me when I needed to play and saying I didn't play enough LMAO i'm 27 not some kid and a gamer and do like to play other things aswell.

But yeah groups are cool by me, maybe I can do buisness with them sometime...

Thread starter #5

KUROTSUTCHI

The dude abides
Backer
It was even stranger when they established all the way back in August when it was still a concept!
Yea I got an invite from some guy and just find it funny that they are making all these promises when they haven't even had the opportunity to play let alone the fact that the stress test isn't out yet

Cookie

Officially Unofficial.
Backer
Yea I got an invite from some guy and just find it funny that they are making all these promises when they haven't even had the opportunity to play let alone the fact that the stress test isn't out yet
To be honest, I'm extremely annoying by this group. :mad: Always spamming me messages like

Lucidus: Hey dood u wunt to jon us, or lets allied dooood.
Cookie: No.

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

Blocked.

Last edited:

BABYBLACKHOLE

Tiny darkness
Backer
To be honest, I'm extremely annoying by this group. :mad: Always spamming me messages like

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

5 Minutes later...

The force is strong in this Cookie!

Garmo

Backer
Hey, I own Lucidus :) I just noticed this post. I know we been getting off topic lately, but believe it or not, we are really going to get serious again. We are going to start having weekly staff meetings, and interact with the group more, and be more mature because I know we have not been mature much lately ha.

And soon, if not just a day ago, we are going to start be more strict to keep people in line. My staff and many of it's members been complaining about my matureity and all and so, well time to stop playing games and get serious eh. This group will work as long as the players contribute to. All the staff can do is request. It is up to the players to do so and if not, it will recieve a ban.

Thread starter #9

KUROTSUTCHI

The dude abides
Backer
Hey, I own Lucidus :) I just noticed this post. I know we been getting off topic lately, but believe it or not, we are really going to get serious again. We are going to start having weekly staff meetings, and interact with the group more, and be more mature because I know we have not been mature much lately ha.

And soon, if not just a day ago, we are going to start be more strict to keep people in line. My staff and many of it's members been complaining about my matureity and all and so, well time to stop playing games and get serious eh. This group will work as long as the players contribute to. All the staff can do is request. It is up to the players to do so and if not, it will recieve a ban.
i am well aware of who you are and this post wasnt to criticize what your doing it is a good idea but what your trying to do doesnt make any since and not to critic you further but your only 15 and are running a group with more than 700 members its just strange that you are trying to put so much together when we still dont know what is going to be in the final release of the game heck we still havent gotten stress test yet let alone anything else so you really should be carefull about what kinda things you promise people in your group but hay good luck you sent me an invite to your group like weeks ago and i still havent done anything with you guys probably wont your group is trying to do some of the stuff i have suggested to the devs that they really liked so hopefully they will actualy implement into the game in the end

Davz Not Here

Backer
i am well aware of who you are and this post wasnt to criticize what your doing it is a good idea but what your trying to do doesnt make any since and not to critic you further but your only 15 and are running a group with more than 700 members its just strange that you are trying to put so much together when we still dont know what is going to be in the final release of the game .....

ahhhhhh ..... the days of youth ..... no pragmatism, or experiences yet ...... just blind faith in what you yourself do and think. foolish idealism and hopes ...... how i long for those days again ..... mostly .....

Garmo

Backer
Its not my ideas. Im based off of what I seen in school, other games, and im not the average kid these days. I mostly watch documenteries of war and space on TV and all. I plan on joining Military after highschool and all... And, I have otherl eaders in their 20s so they will also help kee pus together. Since we are a democracy (I tried making myself dictator) but my staff hated that and so, well. I agree we should stay democracy and so we will. We are shareing the power between each other for most decisions.

Cookie

Officially Unofficial.
Backer
Its not my ideas. Im based off of what I seen in school, other games, and im not the average kid these days. I mostly watch documenteries of war and space on TV and all. I plan on joining Military after highschool and all... And, I have otherl eaders in their 20s so they will also help kee pus together. Since we are a democracy (I tried making myself dictator) but my staff hated that and so, well. I agree we should stay democracy and so we will. We are shareing the power between each other for most decisions.
You still sound like an average kid.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Status
Not open for further replies.