• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Havent found any loot?

Thread starter #1
so ive been playing for about 2 hours now and havent found any loot currently locked in a gas station waiting till morning because its horrifying zombies chasing you

Thread starter #3
well i found out how to spawn loot. if your in a building lot out in a bed and re logg and a bunch of loot will spawn in all the containers im actually surviving now

Banky

Backer
tried that and when i logged back in i wasn't where i logged out. not even close. went from a low lying industrial area/city'ish and logged back in up in the mountains somewhere. wondered around a while and found a farmhouse that did have some cupcakes, uncooked carrots, and uncooked chicken soup in one foot locker. only problem is can't make a fire yet as can't make timber from all the firewood i've collected. yet... game looks good. need a way to make basic tools and weapons early on to try and fight off a zombie ala 7 days to die stone stuff.

PoopJr

Backer
tried that and when i logged back in i wasn't where i logged out. not even close. went from a low lying industrial area/city'ish and logged back in up in the mountains somewhere. wondered around a while and found a farmhouse that did have some cupcakes, uncooked carrots, and uncooked chicken soup in one foot locker. only problem is can't make a fire yet as can't make timber from all the firewood i've collected. yet... game looks good. need a way to make basic tools and weapons early on to try and fight off a zombie ala 7 days to die stone stuff.
The trick to making sure you don't log out and log back in somewhere else, is you have to log out from bed, and immediately exit the game. Don't click play or anything like that, exit the game, load it back up, and you'll be where you logged out. If you clicked play or you were stuck on infinte load screen without the menu ui at the top of the screen, then the server actually registers you logging back in, even if you don't end up back in the server. It is IMPERATIVE that you log out at bed, and immediately close game when the menu UI shows up at the top of the loading screen. I've gotten into the habit of as soon as it logs me out and I'm on the loading screen, I hit ALT+F4 to force close the game. Works every time. Good luck.