• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Health

Thread starter #1

Madcribby

Backer
I'm having issues with it dropping by 5 after surviving a night is that normal? I meet my calorie goal and hydration.

Thanks

RaakaKarju

Backer
What i notice when you have sickness -1 you can't increase overall health, and probaply when that sicness goes too low then your overall health decreasing no matter how much you eat. So keep eye what you eat and drink only clean water, you get hydration up easily by some canned food like tomato soup and some beans are good allso no sickness low of cal but get hydration up. One of best food is spinnach 210 cal and 20 hydration and no sickness.
You need pain killers those remove sickness and try to cook your food.
13 night survived no sicness and overall health +7 and mental state +6

ocelot07

Backer
Can someone explain to me how to get a camp fire up and running. As well as turning dirty water into clean water? The server I am on has now changed to experimental. I have a hatchet and normally if I needed wood I would just walk up to a tree and hold E for a bit. Now I have to chop it which I have no issues with but I can't seem to get any wood from trees. I have been chopping at a tree for about 5 minutes and I have not gotten any wood from it.

RaakaKarju

Backer
Patch 0.1.0 can't make clean water comes next patch.
You can't cut tree by hatchet only wood axe and that needs to be over 50% quality to actually cut tree.
you make camp fire in grafting page on inventory add 1 fire wood and 1 tinder end then graft, when you have graft camp fire just drop it suitable place and you have camp fire ready to use.
Using camp fire just press E and you can add fire wood, coal and tinder. When you have added atleast 1 fire wood and tinder you can lid it just keep pressing E so long that circle comes full and you have fire.

You need atleast 2 fire wood if you want to cook food, just put can in fire and it comes cooked.