• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Help us name some island areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazko

Town number 4: KrazTown! (That should mean crazy town, you could even create a little backstory about it and some easter eggs u.u)

For the city, I would name it shaq city, maple city, empire city, Jackson city, negan city, and derrière city. The airfield I would call it mccloud airfield, referring to fox mccloud in star fox. Also cruise airfield, referring to the movie top gun in which tom cruise played.

Burr Worntusk

The Cone Worrier
Backer
I would like to profer 'Doomray' for the power station (a play on 'Dounreay' a locality in England with a former Nuclear power plant 1958 now decommissioned and a Naval plant for the creation of nuclear powerplants for their submarines. As for the towns, howa about as well as their given names like 'Sleepy Hollow' or whatever, they have a 'designation QZ1-RED to QZ5-Green' unless of course the authorities never made it here to start quarantining locals... :)

MANE_GAME

Irrelevant YouTuber
Backer
My Submissions

Towns
1. Romero
2. Hawthorne
3. Brighton
4. Roseville

City
1. Windermere City

Airfield