• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Helpfull tip's to game

Thread starter #21

RaakaKarju

Backer
I don't have any issues on connecting and staying at server maybe only big ping but otherwise no problem never disconnect than when i want to disconnect.

Probaply best way to survive at this moment of game is team up whith somebody and go some town, you find food and other stuff and lot of those, limit is your backpack. Happen that what happen to me lots of food but no fire wood so eating cold food and overall healt keep dropping, same as how much you can carry on your backpack.

If you find house go smallest room and so if door open you stay behind that door you might survive at night, happen to me basicly zed was same room but not seen me.(not funny feeling to notice being same room at night time whith zed.)

Everlike

I can not chop down trees with my new nice and sharp hatchet :( or am I doing something wrong? Do I need an Axe?

Thread starter #23

RaakaKarju

Backer
I think you need axe for that.

How cook food or water, so far i have tryed barrel, fireplace and iron stove none of those working i have pot in my inventory and food, dirty water.
I tryed just pressing E or hold E but not giving to option where i can use or move other than fire wood and tinder nothing else.
Do i need to find way to get electricity in house or what.

Thread starter #24

RaakaKarju

Backer
How to use water tablets i have few of those and lot of dirty water, but cant use tablets not in grafting and in inventory that use is gray so cant use there either.
Any help on this.

ocelot07

Backer
Can you actually power up a house in the latest build? Outside of house I have put in an extension and inside and new amp. But I can't seem to get the house powered. Am guessing I need to find a generator or something?

I only needed the generator to see if the stove would work to boil some water so I can drink without getting sick... I'm on day 17 with about 90 health left and it keeps dropping cause I can't find enough clean water. I could stay alive a long time if I were able to get clean water when needed. I've been finding plenty of melee and guns to survive the wild, just nothing health wise yet... I know I know this is all stress testing the patches to get us a great alpha, just hope we get some vitamins or antibiotics or something to counteract the sickness level. IMO

Thread starter #32

RaakaKarju

Backer
In game looks like everything for electricity except generator and fuel.
I think those come same time as cars becouse generators are heavy and you cant carry those if you have something else on your backpack.

halebob

Backer
I found a generator in Union Point with 0.0.5 but didn't had the time to try if it works.

Thread starter #34

RaakaKarju

Backer
I found a generator in Union Point with 0.0.5 but didn't had the time to try if it works.
More important can you move it place what you made of your base. Those other stuff can found every where but i'm not find any fuel only fuel canister and siphon.

dueber87

can someone tell me how to place Things like a campfire? in my inventory the Option "use" isnt aviable...

can someone tell me how to place Things like a campfire? in my inventory the Option "use" isnt aviable...
Use the option "Drop"
Hold some distance in front 2 other object like walls
Then if droped open the campfire and than you see upper right "move" i think

Thread starter #37

RaakaKarju

Backer
This maybe isn't exactly tip, but i start to make campfire near every house whats are near town and emptying my backpack near so if you see campfire and around it is lot of food. I don't mind if somebody eat some but hope you left there something wood or something what you don't need.

That food you can loot so easy this moment, problem is to cook it, just find enough firewood.

Thread starter #38

RaakaKarju

Backer
Drop that what you need and lid fire after that keep pressing E on that what you want to cook, then you can free placed that in fire.
Most food what i have cooked so far need 2 firewood.