• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Hey Jimbo, Bokke!

Thread starter #1

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Hey @Klaasvakie, ek dink ons moet ons bokke groen in STN dra.

Dan skree ons "Hie Kommie Bokke" terwyl ons hardloop. Of die Lions (ek sal jou gat deur a bos ruk as jy a bulls of sharks fanboy is)

@JB_

Mate, grab some zbrush and make one of these, its this or Outside Undies! :

Emperor

Survivor
Backer
I find the ghost abs unsettling.... :p

But yea, it would be cool to have some shirts/sports gear reminiscent of the local sports teams' colors (I'm guessing logos would be copyrighted). Have the devs stated in which part of the word the game takes place yet? If it's around Canada, I can tell you that at least every other house has 2-3 hockey jerseys in them. Also a lot of canadian football jerseys.. and very little MLS (soccer for NA - football for the rest of the world) jerseys. :D:D

It would be hilarious to have Canadiens VS Maple Leafs deathmatches (although the Maple Laffs would fail hard, as they always do in real life!)

Seriously though, sport gear colors would be a great way for clans to recognize their members and enemies/neutrals.

Klaasvakie

The forum cat
Backer
Hey @Klaasvakie, ek dink ons moet ons bokke groen in STN dra.

Dan skree ons "Hie Kommie Bokke" terwyl ons hardloop. Of die Lions (ek sal jou gat deur a bos ruk as jy a bulls of sharks fanboy is)

@JB_

Mate, grab some zbrush and make one of these, its this or Outside Undies! :

This needs to be there! ^^^^^ maybe replace the buck with a cat. . .maybe . . . :p

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Can my character have a Beer gut? I would love to rock one of those shirts but instead of the 6 pack abs I have a 12 pack of beer gut ( working on my keg as we speak haha).

+1 though, sports wear is a comfort for most people in stressful situations. Its like having a picture of your lost family. Keeps yea going.

Thread starter #7

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
This needs to be there! ^^^^^ maybe replace the buck with a cat. . .maybe . . . :p
I only just twigged that you want to replace die Springbok.... On the green and gold.... Not much of a rugby fan there @Klaasvakie ? Say it isnt so!

+1 though, sports wear is a comfort for most people in stressful situations. Its like having a picture of your lost family. Keeps yea going.
Oh i agree! My favourite shirt is my Lions shirt (rugby team in the Super 15) [not sure if you know what the Super 15 is].

Moderator #8

Alexander Matthews

M0d3rat0r
Community Mod
Backer
Can my character have a Beer gut? I would love to rock one of those shirts but instead of the 6 pack abs I have a 12 pack of beer gut ( working on my keg as we speak haha).

We can make our own "King of the Hill" Rendition in the game. Drink beer, "Yup". "I sell zombie apocalypse tools, and zombie apocalypse accessories"