• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Hidden Storage

Let's hide things out!

• Yes o/

• No =(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread starter #1

freshmaker

Backer
On a zombie apocalipse it will be rare to have safes and fancy storage stuff and I would probably hide things out. I think we should add a hide system on the game, maybe a way of hidding things under the floor with or without a mat over it, open a hole in the wall and hanging a painting, digging a hole beside a tree, hide things inside the mattress.... What do you think guys?

Attachments

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Great idea. A nest egg. Classic one is hiding items of value in a hollow tree stump that's been done in real life since ancient times. Hide ammo in a hole haha. A bug out stash. Like that.

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Cool idea, been mentioned before in a few various ways like a hidden stash in the wilderness, in structures i.e movable planks or building perk like a safe behind a picture, bug-out bag etc... all the ideas so far for this I think are good.
+1