• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Hot keys

Thread starter #1

RaakaKarju

Backer
This moment hot keys missing one important key and it's medkits, that can be same as others so if you have bandage or some other what can use to heal would be nice add to hot keys.

So often need to run somewhere safe to heal yourself, or die when try to heal.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I have a keyboard with macro functionality, it would make them easier to assign. But it would be nice to see a 'normal' keyboard hotkey assigned to healing.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
The only question would be what would be on a hotkey for a heal? We've bandages, gauze wrap, a first aid kit and then the treated options. First one alphabetical seems a logical option.

Thread starter #6

RaakaKarju

Backer
The only question would be what would be on a hotkey for a heal? We've bandages, gauze wrap, a first aid kit and then the treated options. First one alphabetical seems a logical option.
Alphabetical or effect how much it heals, either way but main thing is have this so night time can heal and same time gain litlle stamina back before need run again.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
If we look at other hotkey options available @RaakaKarju , it does seem to me you pick the first available item type. So perhaps that's an easier coding option?

We've all seen the latest devblog, so know how hard the team @a2z(Interactive); are working to bring this great game to Alpha very soon.

Myself, at night, I try to hide from zombies (!). So I have a little more time to select what I want to use. But in a 'run and gun' daylight situation, I just want something quickly.