1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about some weekly updates.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strungsweeney, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Strungsweeney

Strungsweeney New Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Now i'm not talking about updates to the game, im talking about the forums it's been 2 weeks since anyone has said boo to a ghost.

I wanna know what you've been doing i wanna know how you guys are doing what problems you have run into how you fixed said problem, what new features and content have you guys been working on?

little things can go a long way it just feels like you are shutting out the community, i know you have taking some flank in the past but raise above and make a come back

Strung

2. RickGrimesdd

RickGrimesdd Survivor Backer

Apr 29, 2016
    actually i think they do. look at the changelog,not the bars actually read them. go to discord look under announcements. pop in ask ask jb.
    jb has been talking in discord about the 0.5.0 update alot
    https://community.survivethenights....cal-update-ui-and-mechanics.10126/#post-95198

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. OhDemGames

OhDemGames Oh so pretty oh so pretty Community Mod Backer

Jun 19, 2017
    Boo :D

We are all actually on Discord daily including JB and answer all questions over there near instantly most the time so I would suggest joining the discord as bits of info also get posted/teased a good bit earlier on there, but if you do have questions on here we are always happy to answer them, I would suggest checking out the changelog as Rick linked all the fixes and stuff that gets added goes there and the last update to it was the 30th with lots more still to be added before what will be a big update 0.5.X hits experimental for testing hopefully this week.

https://discord.gg/GBqZsH

There did use to be a 'Info from discord' or something thread on the forums before but i have no idea where it went @JB will though haha.

Num47 and RickGrimesdd like this.
  4. JB_

JB_ Developer Staff Member Developer

Jul 25, 2014
    Yeah best way to get info has been Discord since the start. Forums are too slow and bog us down. I post every official update here still but if you want up to the minute info hit up discord come hangout and do some chatting :)

OhDemGames and RickGrimesdd like this.
  5. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    That's because forum hasn't been around long enough to-be haunted, silly. :p

OhDemGames and RickGrimesdd like this.
  6. RickGrimesdd

RickGrimesdd Survivor Backer

Apr 29, 2016
    now that was funny o_O

Num47 likes this.
  7. Sneakydude

Sneakydude Survivor Backer

Jul 24, 2016
  8. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015