• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

How do you plan on reporting bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

bhunter

Backer
So ive beta tested a lot, so much that i am from the time where you got paid/gifts for testing stuff.. and my last experience was a hell Heroes 7.
First of the report system was and external site where you had to fill out a form time after time after time with the same questions. that in it self was a killer. mostly because of the huge amount of bugs.
2: there reply to people was close to being shit on. i saw 1 out of all of there ppl that replied in a ½ decent way
(this is not anything i´m afraid going to happen to STN the com is great)
3 the amount of bugs and whatnot was insane so after doing the report bug 10 times. i chose to swap over to a text doc and put it all in and post it as a whole feeling of the game.. so when there 2 week beta ended (because thats apparently more then proper time to test something.... sarcasm) i put it together with what my test of the game was..
ended out as a wall of text. 7505 character counts include typos, it was silly insane the amount of horror it was because there system of reporting bugs where non existing

how do we Report the bugs when we get to it

JB_

Developer
Developer
Hey now, bug reporting is done directly though the player itself so you'll not be leaving the game to report bugs at any time, that just seems silly. We'll also incorporate a git so bugs can be voted up and down and we can respond to them and players will know what is being worked on etc.

Thread starter #3

bhunter

Backer
ahh super. ingame bug reporting is the only right way to do it everything beside that is just stupid.. not saying that give em some slack its ubisoft they bin downhill for a while.. haha. it sounds great made a bit of ease to my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.