• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

how long is it going to be until the stress test is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Little Jimmy

Backer
they said that it would come out on the 24th in the morning, if google is right then it is half way through the day for the devs and it is the 24th for them.

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer
morning starts now in their time (EST)

Bandit

The Bandit
Backer
If I read JB_ correctly in his latest update post, we can expect the launcher itself to be here soon, but we probably won't be able to play until tomorrow this time around. (Pending registrations and such) Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
If I read JB_ correctly in his latest update post, we can expect the launcher itself to be here soon, but we probably won't be able to play until tomorrow this time around. (Pending registrations and such) Correct me if I'm wrong.
Spot on, when the launcher is released, you'll be able to make an account and download the game files, once they have a lot of accounts made (MAKE SURE TO USE A TEMP PASSWORD AND EMAIL YOU USED TO PRE-ORDER THE GAME) then we can start loading into servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.