• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

HOW ZOMBIES SHOULD WORK

How do you like the zombies idea?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Garmo

Backer
Zombies should be in houses in the rooms or closets to make every looting experience frightening. They should be a one bite infection but to counter that, you can find medicine which is not to common, but not to rare. Just enough that everyone can have at least one. If you are bit, you bleed out in five minutes or less depending on where the infected bit you, and for the infection to kill you even if you are bandaged up would take about ten or so minutes. When a player dies from a zombie, the player will re spawn, but the body rises up as the zombie AI and roams around... This will make zombies look different, and have different loot on them all. Zombies should react to light, and sound. At day, they roam around but only a few of them, as the majority take shelter inside or.. just disappear since it is a video game. At night however, they all come out and hunt every thing living. They move in hordes and only way to stay away is to stay indoors and be very quiet and dark.. Unless you have a ton of ammo and friends... such as a city or a base, go ahead and do whatever you want. Zombies should move slow, and at most a slow jogging speed. Maybe 5-10 rounds in chest but 1 for headshots to kill them. And say if your friend dies, and you don't want him to turn, you just put a bullet in the players head so they dont rise up.

Be sweet if the devs could add the slow moving, but infection idea zombies like in movies, or even better add the AI rising up zombies from dead players. Thanks!!

Cookie

Officially Unofficial.
Backer
Zombies should be in houses in the rooms or closets to make every looting experience frightening. They should be a one bite infection but to counter that, you can find medicine which is not to common, but not to rare. Just enough that everyone can have at least one. If you are bit, you bleed out in five minutes or less depending on where the infected bit you, and for the infection to kill you even if you are bandaged up would take about ten or so minutes. When a player dies from a zombie, the player will re spawn, but the body rises up as the zombie AI and roams around... This will make zombies look different, and have different loot on them all. Zombies should react to light, and sound. At day, they roam around but only a few of them, as the majority take shelter inside or.. just disappear since it is a video game. At night however, they all come out and hunt every thing living. They move in hordes and only way to stay away is to stay indoors and be very quiet and dark.. Unless you have a ton of ammo and friends... such as a city or a base, go ahead and do whatever you want. Zombies should move slow, and at most a slow jogging speed. Maybe 5-10 rounds in chest but 1 for headshots to kill them. And say if your friend dies, and you don't want him to turn, you just put a bullet in the players head so they dont rise up.

Be sweet if the devs could add the slow moving, but infection idea zombies like in movies, or even better add the AI rising up zombies from dead players. Thanks!!
The devs already know what they want for the game as they've posted before and also seen in the concept videos. They will be walking not jogging, and from what I've heard, 2-4 shots to the chest. Rising players is already been suggested, please use the search feature.

Thread starter #3

Garmo

Backer
The devs already know what they want for the game as they've posted before and also seen in the concept videos. They will be walking not jogging, and from what I've heard, 2-4 shots to the chest. Rising players is already been suggested, please use the search feature.
I said walking or jogging, and I know i'm just suggestion some extra features along with it. I do not know why you are being so mean to me... At least the way you are typin sounds like you hate me

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Only things I have a difference with are how a player turns and what a zombie can take.

To me a zombie bite dosn't so much transfare a virus, but kills yolu due to a servere flu... either they bite and you turn that way or they eat you all up.. my opinion anyway on that and as for what they can take well follow the traditional route as with above and they shoud really take anything you do to them apart from destroying the brain.. so if you burn them they still come, you blow a hole in their chest they still come... bash-in or blow of the he... you get the point :p

Something like this will be brought up alot i'm guessing until they have them in.. and I imagine not everyone thinks like me on how they like their zeds. :D

Last edited: